FOR GIFT STORES
extraordinary art, photography, and coffee table books for boutique gift retailers
ARTBOOK | GIFT
Why do the best gift, fashion and design stores insist on a high-quality art book selection?Because great art inspires. Because good books endure. Because books speak volumes about their owners.
We started ARTBOOK | GIFT to support gift, fashion, and design stores in their search for extraordinary visual books that will delight their customers.
ARTBOOK | GIFT MARKET SERVICES
● We source the most beautiful visual books being published around the world -- each year we bring just over 1,000 new art, photography, architecture and design books to the market as their exclusive US distributor;
● We carefully select books that will appeal to non-bookstores at various price points ranging from flip books, coloring books, and kids books to high-end fashion limited editions like Visionaire;
● We exhibit at gift trade shows where buyers can page through our books and tell us about their seasonal focus and themes: we enjoy the challenge of suggesting just the right titles for a store's customer base;
● On the west coast, we represent to the gift market -- in addition to the D.A.P. catalog -- the art lists of Prestel, Yale University Press, MIT Press, Getty Publications, Nazraeli Press, Gestalten, Lars Müller, and Schirmer/Mosel, making it easy and efficient for buyers to order from the widest possible selection of the world's top publishers in the arts;
● We organize and promote events and book signings with gift stores so that they can offer their customers the chance to meet their favorite artists and designers and walk away with a personally dedicated and signed book which will remain forever unique;
● We're honored to partner with -- and learn from -- the best stores in their categories: from Paul Smith and Marc Jacobs to OK and Opening Ceremony and from Barney's to Urban Outfitters;
● We enjoy working creatively with our accounts:
we've done store-within-store book sections for large retailers like Anthropologie and Bergdorf Goodman, as well as boutique galleries like R 20th Century Design and Turpan, East Hampton.
To schedule an appointment at our New York Showroom in SoHo, please contact
Tel: (212) 627-1999 / Fax: (212) 627-9484
To schedule an appointment at our Los Angeles Showroom, please contact
Tel: 323-969-8985 / Fax: 323-662-7896
To schedule a sales rep visit, see our complete list of sales representatives.
the artworld's favorite source for books on art and culture
| || |
Showroom by Appointment Only
155 Sixth Avenue
New York NY 10013
Tel 212 627 1999
Showroom by Appointment Only
Los Angeles CA 90812
Tel 213 888 7957
D.A.P. | Distributed Art Publishers, Inc.
All site content Copyright C 2000-2013 by Distributed Art Publishers, Inc. and the respective publishers, authors, artists. For reproduction permissions, contact the copyright holders.
The D.A.P. Catalog