FOR GIFT STORES
extraordinary art, photography, and coffee table books for boutique gift retailers
ARTBOOK | GIFT
Why do the best gift, fashion and design stores insist on a high-quality art book selection?Because great art inspires. Because good books endure. Because books speak volumes about their owners.
We started ARTBOOK | GIFT to support gift, fashion, and design stores in their search for extraordinary visual books that will delight their customers.
ARTBOOK | GIFT MARKET SERVICES
● We source the most beautiful visual books being published around the world -- each year we bring just over 1,000 new art, photography, architecture and design books to the market as their exclusive US distributor;
● We carefully select books that will appeal to non-bookstores at various price points ranging from flip books, coloring books, and kids books to high-end fashion limited editions like Visionaire;
● We exhibit at gift trade shows where buyers can page through our books and tell us about their seasonal focus and themes: we enjoy the challenge of suggesting just the right titles for a store's customer base;
● On the west coast, we represent to the gift market -- in addition to the D.A.P. catalog -- the art lists of Prestel, Yale University Press, MIT Press, Getty Publications, Nazraeli Press, Gestalten, Lars Müller, and Schirmer/Mosel, making it easy and efficient for buyers to order from the widest possible selection of the world's top publishers in the arts;
● We organize and promote events and book signings with gift stores so that they can offer their customers the chance to meet their favorite artists and designers and walk away with a personally dedicated and signed book which will remain forever unique;
● We're honored to partner with -- and learn from -- the best stores in their categories: from Paul Smith and Marc Jacobs to OK and Opening Ceremony and from Barney's to Urban Outfitters;
● We enjoy working creatively with our accounts:
we've done store-within-store book sections for large retailers like Anthropologie and Bergdorf Goodman, as well as boutique galleries like R 20th Century Design and Turpan, East Hampton.
To schedule an appointment at our New York Showroom in SoHo, please contact
Tel: (212) 627-1999 / Fax: (212) 627-9484
To schedule an appointment at our Los Angeles Showroom, please contact
Tel: 323-969-8985 / Fax: 323-662-7896
To schedule a sales rep visit, see our complete list of sales representatives.
the artworld's favorite source for books on art and culture
| || |
Showroom by Appointment Only
155 Sixth Avenue
New York NY 10013
Tel 212 627 1999
Showroom by Appointment Only
818 S. Broadway, Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Tel. 323 969 8985
D.A.P. | Distributed Art Publishers, Inc.
All site content Copyright C 2000-2013 by Distributed Art Publishers, Inc. and the respective publishers, authors, artists. For reproduction permissions, contact the copyright holders.
The D.A.P. Catalog