ARTBOOK | DIGITAL
ARTBOOK | DIGITAL is the eBook and web division of ARTBOOK | D.A.P. We are pleased to offer sophisticated design and production services that convert complex visual books by the world’s finest museums and art book publishers to well-designed eBooks for Apple devices, Barnes & Noble Nook readers, Amazon’s Kindle, Kobo, and other e-readers.
Working within current e-pub standards, we apply a professional graphic design approach in order to produce eBooks for our client publishers that respect the textual and visual qualities of the original print editions, while offering enhancements such as videos, fixed layouts and uniquely styled formats with respect to color and fonts.
Forthcoming and available titles are featured in our eBooks store, along with sample screenshots and information about how to purchase copies for the various readers available to consumers today.
For inquiries about ARTBOOK | DIGITAL production or distribution services, please be in touch with Elisa Leshowitz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialized eBook Design Services for Complex Illustrated Books and Museum Catalogs
- Complex eBook conversions of art books from In Design, Quark and PDFs into industry standard eBook e-pub format files for iPad, Nook, Kobo and Kindle.
- Sensitive treatment of artwork images and captions within fully functional eBook designs able to incorporate heavily illustrated text sections.
- Variety of e-pub image treatments including inset images with wrapping text, narrative captions, museum tombstone captioning, creation of linked plate sections.
- Knowledgeable e-pub graphic design to functionally accomodate specially formatted text sections such as conversations, interviews, call-outs, and scholarly apparatus within the e-pub format.
- Professional eBook typography based on high-quality graphic design for the e-pub format with textual design coding to incorporate desired features such as drop caps; italicization; embedding of unique fonts; distinct font sizes and colors; specific margin settings and other effects not available through standard conversions.
- Hyperlink coding includes validation of all linking including footnotes, websites and other sources within chapters or as back matter depending on the design of the eBook.
- Marketing materials include custom samples of eBooks for previewing and marketing purposes
- Multimedia experience to support embedded video and audio files for creating multi-media enhanced eBooks.
- Sales and marketing focus on the artworld based on D.A.P.'s two decades of experience in selling books on art, photography, architecture, and design
the artworld's favorite source for books on art and culture
| || |
Showroom by Appointment Only
155 Sixth Avenue
New York NY 10013
Tel 212 627 1999
Showroom by Appointment Only
Los Angeles CA 90812
Tel 213 888 7957
D.A.P. | Distributed Art Publishers, Inc.
All site content Copyright C 2000-2013 by Distributed Art Publishers, Inc. and the respective publishers, authors, artists. For reproduction permissions, contact the copyright holders.
The D.A.P. Catalog