LIBRARY & ACADEMIC
TRADE FAIRS & CONFERENCES
D.A.P. Retail Policies for Booksellers
D.A.P. fulfillment and billing is processed through IPS/Ingram Publisher Services.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR BOOKSELLER INGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICE ORDERS
TOLL-FREE: 1-800-338-BOOK (2665)
NEW ACCOUNT SET UP
- If you already have an account with IPS/Ingram Publisher Services, you do not need to set up a new account for D.A.P. books.
- To set up a new account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
D.A.P. SALES REPS & SHOWROOMS
- Email Orders: email@example.com
- Fax Orders: 1-800-838-1149
- D.A.P. Sales Office: 1-212-627-1999
D.A.P. TRADE EMAIL LIST
- To receive our bookseller email with updates about new releases, back-in-stock titles and trade specials, please email a Sales Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING AND HANDLING US Domestic Trade Orders:
- Free for orders of 15+ units or at least $350 retail
- Handling fee of 3.5% of invoice
- Other Destinations, please email: DAPIPSSupport@ingramcontent.com
- Account must be set as returnable.
- All returns must include a packing list and copy of the original invoice. Books must be in mint condition. Shopworn or price-stickered books will not be accepted or credited.
- Titles may not be returned before 90 days or after 18 months. Books must still be in print and available from D.A.P.
- Limited editions and short discount (SDNR) titles are not returnable.
- D.A.P. credits returns at the same discount at which the customer was originally invoiced for the title. D.A.P. may destroy and refuse credit for returns in excess of what was purchased by the customer directly from D.A.P.
- D.A.P. will only credit a customer's returns against the customer's current balance and /or future purchases. Estimated or anticipated bulk returns will not be credited.
IPS Returns Center
191 Edwards Drive
Jackson, TN 38301